Before Manufacturing : Drawings are provided to the customer before starting the manufacturing of the panel
- General Arrangement
- Single Line Diagram
- Bill Of Material
- General Notes
- Control Circuits
Testing During Inspection:
- Bill of Material Verification.
- General Arrangement Dimension check
- Function and continuity test
- Insulation Test(Magger Test)
- High Voltage Test 2.5 kV For 1 Minute.
After manufacture & testing of panel as built diagram are provided.
|Rated Service Voltage||380/415/440/690 Volt, 3 Phase, 4 Wire|
|Rated Service Frequency||50/60Hz|
|Rated Service Current||Upto 8000 Amp.|
|Busbar Fault Level||25/36/50/70/100 kA Withstand (For 1sec.)|
|Busbar System||TP-E or TPN-E|
|Degree of Protection||IP 42-55|
|Type||Fixed /Draw out Type, Wall Mounted|